This quick growing, fast maturing variety is a great option for grazing sheep and cattle. With sorghum’s prolific tillering and fine stem, this highly palatable variety gives the option for quick feed and regrowth. It’s ability to produce high dry matter quantities, this sorghum has the option for multiple cuts for hay production.
- Sowing Rates 5-10kg per hectare dryland
- Sowing Rates 20-25kg per hectare under irrigation or high rainfall
- Quick maturing, 75 days to flower
- Sow at 16 Degrees soil temp or higher
- High resistance to leaf disease.
Seed pricing is per 20kg bag. Orders exceeding 1-tonne will be provided in bulk bags unless otherwise specified. Pricing is excluding GST and ex Bell Seeds. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Blend components may vary subject to product availability.