SilverLand is a semi-winter active variety that can sustain significant grazing pressure. Highly palatable and easily digested, this variety is a great option for producing high-quality feed out of season. Its erect, leafy growth habit is highly persistent in dry conditions with rapid regrowth after grazing or cutting. Suitable for autumn and spring sowing, crops can be grazed once the plant reaches approx. 20cm in height. Silverland is predominately used for summer forage however its ability to tolerate more saline soils gives this variety a wide application of uses.
- Sowing rates 6-15kg/ha dryland or 15-30kg/ha irrigation
- Sow with inoculant AL to ensure effective nodulation and prompt establishment
- Tolerates frost and cold winters
- Tolerates high levels of salinity, up to 10,000ppm
- Ideal for areas with good winter rainfall
- A well managed stand is likely to persist 10+ years
- Broad disease resistance
Seed pricing is per 25kg bag. Orders exceeding 1-tonne will be provided in bulk bags unless otherwise specified. Pricing is excluding GST and ex Bell Seeds. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Blend components may vary subject to product availability.