Haifa White Clover is a perennial legume that still manages to perform exceptionally well even though it has largely been superseded with later varieties. It’s versatility in all weather conditions, from handling heat to it’s adaptation to the lower rainfall areas makes this a great addition to sheep or cattle grazing rotations. Mixing with a perennial or biennial ryegrass will provide nutritional feed and allow multiple grazing, hay and or silage cut. Being a perennial there is the possibility of all year round growth under the right conditions however is most productive in the high rainfall areas and under irrigation.
- High rainfall zones 700mm+
- Tolerates wide range of soil types including poorly drained soils.
- Sowing rate 3-4kg/ha dryland, 5-8kg/ha high rainfall/irrigation as a standalone crop or 1-2kg/ha in a mix
- Suitable for hay and silage and is highly palatable
- Excellent cattle pasture and can be grazed hard however is susceptible to sustained heavy grazing by sheep in dry conditions.
Seed pricing is per 25kg bag. Orders exceeding 1-tonne will be provided in bulk bags unless otherwise specified. Pricing is excluding GST and ex Bell Seeds. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Blend components may vary subject to product availability.